Friday, August 22, 2008

Something to smile about...

Today I finally got two full naps out of Walter!!! I am such a schedule person and little Walter has not been the best day sleeper which has been driving me a little bonkers. Granted he is only three months old but my girls were so scheduled, down at 9:00 am and then again at 1:00 pm. I don't know if it is just all of the craziness that goes on during the day around here or if it is just his nature but the poor little guy doesn't want to miss a minute. Well today he got two great sleeps so both mommy and Walter had plenty to smile about:)
He also discovered he has hands today. He has sucked on his hands for quite some time now but today he spent alot of time just staring at his hands. It was almost like he was wondering what he was going to do with them someday.

No comments: