Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sisters

Okay, I had to add this photo because when I look at it, it means so much to me. I think I get all emotional because I am so glad that they are sisters! I love my two brothers but I always wanted to have a sister as well. Younger, older, it didn't matter to me. I grew up watching my mom and her seven sisters laugh together, talk together, and share everything with each other. It was always a secret wish that maybe my parents would have anther child someday and it would be a girl. I think by the time I was eighteen I realized that this would never happen. Then I was blessed with these two beautiful girls and I can't wait to watch them do all of the things that sisters do. Even though they do a lot of bickering over toys and who is going to be "first", when I do witness those short moments of sisterly love it is so bittersweet!

No comments: