Friday, August 29, 2008

Roll Over...

Today was a big day at the Zimmerman house! After breakfast I started my day off like any other day by doing a load of laundry. This is just something I have become accustomed to doing. I have it figured if I do a load or two of laundry a day I can keep up without feeling behind. Okay, laundry is not exciting, but what happened next is. I put Walter in his bedroom to do some tummy time while I loaded the machine. When I returned the little stinker was on his back. He rolled over!!!!!!!!! Of course it was just tummy to back but it made me realize how fast he is growing. So for the next hour the girls and I kept trying to have him do it over and over again. He did it a few more times but got too worn out. Great job Walter, we are so proud of you!

No comments: