Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First Day of Preschool...





Oh, my favorite time of year. Fresh erasers, brand new spirals, clean bookbag, and brand new shoes! Of course I am talking about the first days of school.

Today was Isabella's first day of preschool and boy was she ready. She was such a big girl with no tears:) After five hugs and ten kisses (our usual ritual) she was ready to conquer the classroom. Her preschool is at our church, which is so nice. She couldn't go there last year because her birthday is 19 days after the cutoff date so I sent her to a different preschool to learn some major socialization skills. I guess it worked because this time around she was just a lot more comfortable with all of it.

As you can see in the pic Margaret was under the impression that she was going to school as well. She insisted on taking her book bag into her sissy's classroom. She hung it up in a cubby, sat at the coloring table, grabbed some crayons and a color sheet and told me "bye-bye". She was so sad when I informed her that she would not be staying. I tried to convince her that she was going to have loads of fun with mommy and Walter but she didn't buy into it.

We all missed the little bug tons but I am so happy that she had a great day! Way to go Whiz!!!!

No comments: