Tuesday, October 29, 2013

May: Walter turns 5!

Guess who is 5 and not afraid to let you know it?

Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!!!!!

Walter was so excited this year to have his Pre-K class over to have a combined party with his BFF Cooper!  Cooper lives right down the street, is one of four boys, and his birthday is the day before Walter's!
Doesn't get much better than that!

Walter and Harrison!


The moms who made it happen...no worries that it started raining 20 minutes before our "outside party"!  We had it all under control!






As I say every year as my child turns the next age....
I can't believe this is REALLY happening!!!!
He even learned to ride his big boy bike without trainers before the big day!

Sweet Walter you have taught me so much about how to be the mom of a boy!  Thanks for going light on me...so far:). You AMAZE me each day with the things that you do!  As much as I hate that you are getting older I can't wait to watch you grow!
Love you to the Moon and back!

No comments: