Tuesday, October 29, 2013

April: Celebration of Learning!



Yep!  
This is from last April 2013! 
I have not been absent because I have been lazy!
I have been absent because I have 4 kids!  

They consume me...in a good way😉
Before I was able to keep up because I had babies!  I was nursing!  My husband was a in the midst of Residency and Fellowship!  I rarely left the house!  Since making our move to Tulsa I feel like I am constantly on the go!

I'm back baby....I'm back!!!!

In all reality I am on a trip right now without my kids and I have vowed to catch up on this!  Every year at Christmas my children each get a hard bound book of their lives for the year!  I usually pretty much have it done by now! About a month ago they were chatting about it in the car on the way to school...mom guilt!  Every now and again as I am making their beds one of my books will fall out and almost break my toes...mom guilt!  They cherish these things and now that I have started this tradition I must continue!

So here it goes!
  These memories are etched in my head and now I will retell them as I remember them being!

Every year the second grade class has a "Celebration of Learning" celebration!  This is a coming together of all the classes to showcase what they have learned throughout the year.  Their grade school has a Chinese Immersion program and even though Isabella is not in the actual program she is introduced to many cultural ideas!
So happy her Daddy got to join us for this!

Here she is getting ready to sing us songs she has learned in music this year!
So proud of our Isabella!

The kids each made a tile to add to the collage!

No comments: