Monday, May 21, 2012

Caroline Turned Two!!!

A lot...

can happen...

in two years!!!!!

Happy 2nd Birthday to my sweet Caroline!

Last weekend we celebrated this little Miss into toddlerhood and as I was looking through her pictures I just can't believe how much she has changed in just one year!  When I look at her I still feel like I am looking at the first picture, my baby.  In reality she is all grown up and learning new things each day!
Her special day started with her favorite morning staple, a banana.  She asks for this immediately when she gets downstairs in the morning and walks around the house with her hands entirely full while trying to eat it.  This girl is a multi-tasker!  She constantly has a million things in her hands and gets down right mad if she can't hold everything at once.  Heaven forbid if something should fall out of her hands as she is climbing stairs or trying to get on furniture.  This frustrates her to no end!
Sitting in her special "Birthday Chair" for breakfast!
Running through her special "Birthday Door"

Super excited for her fun day to begin.  Getting the party started!

It was also Mother's Day so I was able to sneak in a pic with my kids :)  
She is enjoying the farm so much this year.  This year she doesn't have to spend time in the stroller and she loves it!  I love watching her run from one animal to the next!  Feeding the baby goats was one of her favorites!
And seriously, what would a second birthday be without a trip to (the stinkiest, dirtiest place on earth) Chuck-E-Cheese!  She had a blast and loved riding all of the rides.  

I have had so much fun with this little girl the last two years.
  Even though she is #4 she has managed to teach me new things everyday.  Her determination and spunk are my favorites!  
I love how she brightens the room each time she walks in, I love seeing those dimples when she smiles, I love seeing her kiss and hug her brother and sisters each night before going to bed, I love how she still lets me rock her and sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" each night before bed, I secretly love that she still wants me to hold her all of the time,  I love how she constantly is saying "me do" when she wants to do something on her own, I love watching her hair blow as she runs...

Caroline, you are a sweetheart and mommy loves you to the moon and back!






No comments: