Monday, March 14, 2011

Ten Months!

This picture has a million meanings for me, here are just a few...

1.) Look at how big my baby girl looks in her crib!
2.) I love how she holds her blankie (aka "Bobbi) just like this each time she sleeps. I wonder if she knows when I sneak into her room in the wee hours of the night to switch it out just to wash it and then line dry it so that it is ready for her the next morning?
3.) I love how she finds this nook and cranny in the corner to snuggle her head up against.
4.) I need to take down that darn bumper, but would she miss it because she always snuggles her head up against it? Would this interrupt her wake less nights?
5.) Look at that hair, it is really starting to grow, it looks like it might be red:)
6.) We really just wear this baby girl out! As I took this picture I could have sworn that I saw her move right before I came into her room and that she is just lying there still hoping to get a few more moments rest in this crazy house!
7.) I hate to wake her up!

Okay, enough of the randomness!
Cheers to TeN aMaZiNg MoNtHs with Caroline!
Ten months has brought a few "firsts" for our little Miss. We finally have a tooth! I tried my darndest to get a good shot of it but she just wasn't having it. It finally broke through about a week and a half ago on the bottom left side. I was starting to wonder if she was going to have a toothless grin for her 1 year pics but looks like we will have at least one to shine up and make sure that it sparkles for the camera:)
This month has also landed our little toot many evenings in the sink! That is because she is just CrAzY about her finger foods!!!! Not only does she get it on her fingers but it is also on her nose, ears, hair, and just about stuck everywhere! She is pretty much eating whatever we are having for dinner, just cut up into smaller pieces. Loves any type of fruit I give her and had her first grilled cheese for lunch the other day.
She is still crawling and pulling herself up like a crazy person and making sure that her momma is on top of her cleaning duties. My biggest challenge is that the other three have not left small pieces of stuff out for her to get her hands onto. The girls are really into making beaded necklaces and bracelets right now so I feel like I am on constant bead patrol.

We are also working on only using the paci when she is in her crib, but if you see us out and about with it in no judging we are probably just having a bad day:) When I take her out of her crib she reaches up takes paci out of her mouth and throws it back in her crib. We have kind of made a game out of it and she thinks it is hysterical.

She loves to have books read to her, especially by her brother or sisters. Her favorite thing to do is turn the pages.

My favorite first of the month is "Momma".
She finally said it, I have been slaving away for ten months for this little Miss just to hear her chant "Dadda" all day. This felt so good to hear and her "Momma" is definitely a proud one:)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

She is just so beautiful! I can't believe how big she is getting....love that red hair and sweet face!!