Tuesday, March 15, 2011

One Proud Momma

Okay, I almost hate to do this because every time I brag about one of my children it always comes back to bite me in the a#$, meaning they always revert back to the opposite of what I am bragging about. But this little guy has worked so hard I just want him to know how proud that I am of him. He is officially a big boy who wears big boy pants!
Over Christmas break I decided we needed to at least try to get him thinking about using the potty. My girls were fairly easy to train and I was quite nervous because everyone told me how hard it was to do it with boys. He had no problems sitting on the potty for me, he just couldn't make anything happen. Isabella's Christmas break was a great time for me to work on this because we really didn't need to leave the house and trust me this is key when potty training. It took about five days and this little guy got it all figured out. It has been about three months now and I finally feel like I can talk about it because he is doing such a good job with it.
Way to go buddy, Mommy is so proud of you and very excited to have only one kiddo left in diapers:)

No comments: