Monday, March 21, 2011

Hogan Clan/ St Paddy's Day Parade

Last Thursday we got out everything green that we could find and headed to downtown T-town with the Hogan clan to get ready for the parade. The Hogan clan is my mom's entire side of the family, she is one of twelve children so when we are all together it is BIG time. Luckily St. Paddy's day is always during spring break for us but this year there was some of our clan missing because kids were in school. Nonetheless, the party still must go on and so we celebrated the Hogan way by eating, drinking, and being merry!

I have rode on the family float for years starting when Isabella was just a baby. Each year it is something that my kids look forward to. This year since some of the "older" girls were in school my girls got to ride in the convertible driven by my Uncle. They thought they were hot stuff. Everytime that I looked back Isabella and Margaret were waving like beauty queens. Towards the end of the parade I looked back to see Isabella still going strong while Margaret had her thumb in her mouth with the other hand waving high. Afterwards she let me know that I was probably going to need to rub her arm because it was going to hurt so bad.

Walter had a great day of eating lots of candy on the float when his momma wasn't looking and Caroline slept in my Aunt's arms the entire parade!

Having a little fun at Mimi's before the parade. Caroline loved putting this hat over her head and playing peek-a-boo.

1 comment:

Staci said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Hilarious about her arm hurting. ;)