Saturday, May 29, 2010

Turning Two With A Roar

My sweet boy turned two last weekend and we celebrated with a night of bowling and a dinosaur themed party at the park.
So many changes have happened to this little guy this past week but he has shown no signs of letting it slow him down. I am so proud of him and of how he has handled everything. He has been excited about his birthday for quite sometime telling us that all he wanted was candy and that he was turning three. No matter how many times we correct him he just smiles at us and says, "No I three!"
Getting the party started with the dinosaur hats I found.
Cousins Lauren and Celeste came to help celebrate.
Lauren telling Walter secrets.

He wanted candy so I made sure we had plenty for all!
He got a little shy at cake time and needed help from mommy and daddy to blow out the candles.
Happy Birthday to my handsome birthday boy.
Mommy loves you to the moon and back!

No comments: