Saturday, May 29, 2010

Hot Shot

Look at this hot shot riding her bike like a big girl. Yes, she is riding without training wheels!!!
My goal oriented daughter had this on her list of things to do before kindergarten and by golly she got it done and it is checked off of her list. With the help of her (militant, type A) daddy they where able to knock this out in two days with only a few scrapes on the legs. I just kept looking out the window and laughing because she is so super careful I didn't know how it would work out. Kyle did great not letting her give up until she got it. I am actually proud of the both of them for still loving one another:)

I have gotten to enjoy some great bike rides with her the last few days. When we were riding this morning she told me that riding alone with me was one of her favorite things. I love this and hope to take the time to do this with her as much as I can.

No comments: