Saturday, August 15, 2009

M.I.A.


We have been missing in action lately!
Life has gotten a little crazy, a little good a little bad, but all in all we are still going through life having a great time.  Here are some highlights from the last couple of weeks...
Miss Margaret moved up and got a scooter. 
 Isabella didn't have one until she was four, this one is a smooth talker!
We spent a few days running through the sprinkler, believe it or not my kids thought it was too cold to go to the pool.
We have eaten popsicles...
and more popsicles.
We did some rearranging in the backyard... 
and now our kids actually play with our outdoor toys:)
We got our faces painted at our Back-to-School carnival at our gym.
Walter got fitted for his tux!
He is a ring bearer in an upcoming wedding and we are so excited!!!
Margaret completed her dance session and we had a mini recital.
And last, but not least, Nana bought Walter a helmet for his head (his melon took a size for three and up, hope he grows into it!) when riding  his bike.  You should see him whizz around the driveway on this thing, he is fast!  When she came for a visit I think he made her a little bit nervous.  

As summer comes to an end I must say I am a bit sad.  We have loved our lazy mornings and days where anything goes.  I know schedules are good but we are not looking forward to getting back on one.  I hear people say they can't wait for their kids to go back to school... maybe I am crazy but I am just not there yet.  I love having my kids home with me and even though it gets a bit nuts at times at the end of the day I have many blessings to be thankful for.


1 comment:

bethany said...

Super cute pics=) I felt like it had been awhile since I'd seen a blog update from the Zimmermans=) Hope you all are doing well...We want to have your sweet little family over for dinner soon! I'll email you!