Saturday, August 15, 2009

How Sweet It Is

We have been blessed to have my older brother and his family in town for the last couple of weeks.  We don't get to see them often so when we do we just can't get enough of them!  If you know me, you know how important my family is to me, it is a huge comfort to have everyone together.  I have also loved seeing my kids getting to know their cousins better than ever before.  As I have mentioned before, growing up my brothers and I were surrounded by family from all angles and it was so nice to always have someone to hang out with.  As I have gotten older, I see my extended family less and less, but when I do we just pick up where we left off.  This is just what family is all about!

Shout out to Theresa for letting us hang out again, we had a blast as always:)

No comments: