Friday, August 21, 2009

First Day of Pre K



Tuesday was Isabella's first day of Pre K!!!  She misses the cut-off date for kindergarden by 2 1/2 weeks, which is fine by me, I don't know if I am ready to have a kindergardener.  I feel that even though she is ready, the older she is when she goes the better.  A few of her friends have moved ahead and began their school career and I worried that Isabella would feel left behind but she seemed really excited to begin her new adventure.
She goes four days a week (which is practically like kindergarden to me!) and is in what she remembers from last year as being the "BIG kid class"  She loves her teacher and loves the fact that one of her best buddies is in her class.  
Snuggles with her buddy
  As I looked at these pictures I am in amazement at how fast these last years have gone by.  My little bug is not so little any more and she is growing up to be such a beautiful little girl.  This week we were all kind of lost without her here with us in the mornings.  She is our motivator, organizer, helpful one, patient one, and most of all the best cuddlier in the world.  She has grown so much in her confidence that I barely got a kiss from her as I dropped her off in her classroom.  If you knew this kid two years ago, this would have never happened.
I am so excited and proud of you my Isabella, I already know you are going to have a great year!
Love You!

No comments: