Monday, June 8, 2009

Tablerock Lake


I am just getting around to posting our lake trip pics!   Every year my family goes to Tablerock Lake for a week vacation.  We go to the cabins that I stayed in as a young child so it really is a fun place for me to take my kids.  Some of my favorite memories as a child are right here tucked away behind all of these trees.  
We didn't get to go last year because I had just had Walter and the place that we stay at is booked year round so there was no rearranging for us.  This was also one of the first years that either me nor my sister-in-law were pregnant so we were able to enjoy skiing, tubing, jetskiing, and even a nice glass of wine to end the day!  We didn't get any of the kiddos up on skies this year but they all got whipped around the lake on the tube by Papa.

Of course this is a vacation that even Shadow gets to share with us.  He is a huge swimmer and sometimes I worry that he will never stop!  We went out for a paddle boat ride early one morning with all three kids and when we turned around to come home sure enough Shadow had jumped in and followed us.  We were quite a way from the dock so it was a little scary.  This was really the first year I saw Shadow's age.  He is seven years old this November and usually just full of energy.  There were many times on this trip I could tell that he was just plain worn out and could not go any longer.  He is usually my running buddy while we are there but on day two decided I could go without him.  Poor guy, I made him come anyway.
This was our last day at the lake, I love the little cove that we take over when we are there.  It is so peaceful.
My girls loved getting to fish!
Isabella and I on the jetski.
Slamdunk!
Papa love!
My handsome boys!
The Cousins Crew!
These guys had a blast and loved getting to see each other everyday.
Margaret caught her first fish.


No pics of the action from the boat, I was too scared to loose or ruin my camera!

No comments: