Sunday, June 28, 2009

T Town

We just spent a very fun-filled weekend in Topeka with the family that has left me officially exhausted!  We came to town to celebrate many special events; my parents birthdays, Kyle's cousins wedding shower, and getting to see my grandmother that recently moved to Topeka.  We loved spending time with her and I loved getting to see her delight in being around my kids.  After our visit here we headed to the pool for our longest stretch yet, three and a half hours!  Isabella wowed us all by jumping off of the diving board all by herself without hesitation.  Something has finally clicked with her and swimming, she is completely on her own now and loves the independence.  I wish I would have had a pic of this but my camera is off limits around water, I don't want to press my luck:) 


No comments: