Monday, January 12, 2009

Man on the Move!

That's right, Walter is the man and he is on the move!
Walter started crawling this weekend!!!!

He has been trying so hard for the past week and couldn't seem to go anywhere but backwards.  Yesterday was the first day we got him to journey forwards across the entire living room.  Of course the object of his desire that we pulled across the floor in front of him was the remote control, I hate to say this but this is typical male (boy it starts early!).  He is so cute with his little tush up in the air.  He has one leg on all fours and the other is out to the side, he isn't quite sure what to do with it.  I am fine with this though because it makes him a slow mover:)  I wonder how long this will last, how soon do you think I should put up the gates????

Don't worry, even though I have yet to get a photo of this I was able to get it on the camcorder!  Hopefully pics will soon follow.

No comments: