Saturday, January 31, 2009

Jammies and Toons

Hello to all of my followers!  I have been slacking on my updates!  I am going to keep up better now that I finally figured out how to install pictures on our new computer.
Every Saturday morning my kids love to snuggle on the couch and watch cartoons together while I make them breakfast.  You may be wondering where Margaret's jammies are, she refuses to wear anything but leotards right now and they are all dirty so she has opted to go naked.  I have got to get this girl in a dance class soon!  Anyone know where I can take a two-year-old who still wears a diaper?


1 comment:

Staci said...

Mia's dance has a mommy and me class, but it is in Lenexa. Last week at dance Jillian was saying "pants off, pants off" to me and was trying to take them off. I think she thinks a onesie is a leotard. I have a feeling if I let her have one, she would follow in Margaret's footsteps! Did you check the parks & rec?