Saturday, January 10, 2009

6 1/2 years

Several reasons why it has been so long since my last post.  We finally got back into the swing of things around here after the holidays and things have just been crazy!  My other reason is that I have no camera to update pictures.  My camera broke several months ago and I have been using my mom's ever since.  She is in Virginia for two weeks visiting my brother and his family and for some reason she thought she needed her camera back (just kidding)!   I am researching cameras and saving my money so hopefully soon I can make my big purchase.

This week Isabella started back at preschool and dance class.  She is very excited to have Ms Marilyn again for dance but already is nervous about the recital in May.  Margaret was heartbroken because she thought she was going to get to take lessons.  She got shoes and leotards for Christmas and she runs around the house yelling "Ballet" and she refuses to accept that she has to wait until she is three.  Both girls started swimming lessons this week and are doing much better than expected.  Isabella is on her own in lessons but I still take them with Margaret.  I really want to take them with Walter too but there is just not enough of me to go around.  I am realizing how busy our lives are going to get pretty soon when they get involved in different activities.  

The other day as I was wrapping up leftover banana bread in plastic wrap, we ran out.  Okay, you may think it is weird that I am telling you this but it was kind of a big deal for me.  You see, Kyle and I bought this container of plastic wrap when we first got married on our first trip as members of Costco.  That means it has lasted us 6 1/2 years.  Can you believe this!  First of all I can't believe it lasted us this long and secondly I can't believe we have been married this long already.  Time is just really going by too quickly.  It made me reflect on everything that has happened in these 6 1/2 years and I must say I just feel so very blessed!  We ventured to Costco last night and purchased another container of plastic wrap.  Here is to another 6 1/2 years:)

No comments: