Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Like Father/Like Son

 Last Saturday I got to hang out with two of my favorite men doing the thing that they love...SOCCER!

Don't know for sure how it happened, but I came home late one night from the grocery store (yes, going to the store alone has become my night out) and Kyle informed me he was going to coach Walter's soccer team.  Of course I was thrilled for both of them, just not quite sure how he was going to fit this in with the amount of hours that have been sucking him in at work.  This is what I love about  him, he is making this work and to see him out on that field with the four-year-old boys will make you smile for the rest of the week!
 Showing off his skills!
 He has got a great little team.  Can't wait to see how these boys grow and learn out on the fields this fall.
 Mimi and her girls!  
 Mimi and Papa came for a visit for the weekend and everyone got spoiled!  Can't wait to have them come back!
I would love to know what he is saying at this moment?

No comments: