Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Eleven Months!

Awwwwww... the smell of spring time!!!
This picture pretty much sums it up here at our house.
We are so thankful to finally have the sun shining on our faces and to feel its warm beams soaking into our skin. It has been a long winter!
My sweet little baby is eleven months tomorrow!!!
If you look closely you will see that her second baby tooth has finally broken through. Man, these teeth have been hard on her. She is not taking the pain too well and making sure that I know all about it!
This eleventh month we are celebrating a very happy baby girl who is full of smiles and loves to show off her dimple. We just can't get enough of her. We literally still argue over who gets to pick her up out of her crib as she wakes up, who gets to hold her first, who gets to sit by her. I am not just talking about my other kids, Kyle and I do it too! It is ridiculous! You would think this would have worn off by now but we are all still just smitten with her.
We are also celebrating her love for the outdoors.
I love being outside. Doesn't matter what I am doing I just love being outside, this is why winter sometimes kills me because I hate to be cold too. I have been very lucky to have children who love the outdoors as well. I spend many hours early spring getting projects done in the house because I know that once nice weather gets here I will get nothing accomplished inside. We have already logged many hours at the park this spring and Caroline just soaks it all up. She giggles out loud every time we push her in the swing, she loves to watch her brother and sisters run around the play equipment, and she loves watching them kick the soccer ball. One of her favorites is when I put her in the Cozy Coupe and we push her up and down the sidewalk.
We are also seeing signs of a fiery little personality.
Maybe it's the red hair or just being #4 but this little one is not letting anyone walk all over her! She doesn't do well when things are taken away from her. The crocodile tears start streaming down her face and she will sob until she gets it back. She pretty much has us all wrapped around her little finger because she knows we don't like to hear her cry. I have finally told my other kids that we need to start letting her cry so that she can learn to just get over things on her own.
She is still cruising all over the place. She finally has gotten her crawl perfected and knows how to get where she wants really fast! I have been having her stand up and take steps while holding my hands but this is just not her favorite thing to do. I think she might be a little scared. When she is behind her push toys she pushes fine until she feels it going a little faster than her legs and she gets this horrified look on her face. Then come the crocodile tears.
We love you so much Caroline.
The joy you bring to our family is indescribable.
You complete us:)

No comments: