Sunday, July 18, 2010

Hogan Reunion

We had an amazing time at our yearly Hogan reunion. My cousin hosted it for the second year in her amazing house with the amazing backyard. My kids were literally in the pool from 1:30 until 6:3o with a slight break in the middle to eat some dinner. It was so fun to see everyone and get to relax by the pool in this blazing heat that we are having here. Here is a great picture of Walter before he slipped and scraped his chin. I am thinking of putting him in a bubble for the next couple of months. He is in two upcoming weddings and I am hoping he stays clear of anything sharp. This boy doesn't need another scrape or scar on his face!
Miss Caroline not too sure of the water...
My little mermaids!
Don't rock the boat...
their faces say it all!

Great food, good people, fantastic day!



No comments: