Friday, February 19, 2010

Frozen Blueberries???

Not really sure why but my obsession with frozen blueberries is getting a little out of control!
I have been craving these sweet little blue things for about a month now and I just want to eat them all of the time. I have even had to start buying them in bulk from Costco just to keep up with my addiction! This is just so weird to me because it is not something that I craved during my other pregnancies. Also what is so weird is that they HAVE to be frozen. If they have set out too long and have gotten soft back into the freezer they go, they just don't taste the same to me. As you can see below a few other people in this house have a little crush on these blueberries as well...
so if you see my family out and about with blue stained fingers and cheeks don't ask and rest assured that we are not turning into the Smurfs:)

2 comments:

bethany said...

YUM!!! I've been partial to fruit lately too - a bit stranger though, granny smith apples & avacadoes...together. Better than it sounds! Baby Hope & I are excited to meet Baby Z!

Staci said...

Jilli has been obsessed to frozen blueberries since we went and picked fresh ones this summer. Yes, they have to be frozen too!