Sunday, February 21, 2010

Debbie Howard's Gym

I was geared up for this weekend because my better half was scheduled to work two twelve hour shifts so I knew that I was pretty much on my own. Yesterday started out great with a trip to Debbie Howard's Gym. This is a great gymnastics facility geared towards my kiddos ages. There is really nothing in this place that scares me, as far as things that my little man could injure himself on. We met several friends from Isabella's school here and they had a great time running around trying everything out. I was just relieved because I knew a good nap would be soon on its way:)

Isabella spent a lot of time practicing on the uneven bars.
I caught Margaret climbing through a tunnel.
And this little guy was in love with the foam pit! All of my kids thought that this was amazing. They got to jump from a huge trampoline into a giant pit of foam blocks. Somehow Walter managed to get himself into the middle of the pit (where I couldn't reach him) and get stuck. This meant insisting that his momma crawl in and dig him out.

A few lessons that I learned today:

1.) A seven month pregnant woman should never crawl around in a pit of foam blocks ( people are probably still cracking up at this site)!

2.) A woman seven months pregnant with her fourth child should NEVER jump on a trampoline under any circumstances. I am not going into detail here but it is the same reason I opt out of jumping jacks when I am in my interval training class.

All of my other weekend plans of fun have been canceled due to the yucky weather we are having here. We are just going to have to get the craft bucket out to make this day pass a little quicker!


1 comment:

Dr. Dad said...

Thanks for the update honey, loved it, and had me laughing so hard visualizing you. Love you.