Wednesday, April 3, 2013

March...so far!


March has kept up super busy!
This guy had a great time celebrating his birthday!
Mimi and Papa made it to town to help celebrate!
Sometimes you just gotta have icecream for lunch!  Not normally my style but they asked and sometimes you just have to surprise them...they are still talking about this!  They probably will remember this as one of the days that mommy went crazy!
We hit the Dr. Seuss books hard core this month after celebrating his birthday!
We had an awesome visit from our KC friends.


A fun night out with friends at the bowling alley:)
 My crew has been working hard on their swimming!  They have taken lessons throughout the winter and I have seen great progress!
 This guy is getting close to lapping the pool!
 She is still enjoying her swim team!
 Somedays he walks in as Super Man...
 the next day a pirate!
 Getting our Rock Chalk on during March Madness!  Surprising how many Jayhawks are in this town with us.  Even though we didn't make it all the way we are proud of our Jayhawks!
 Training for a half marathon has never been so much fun!  I am so thankful to have her near to keep me motivated!  This was a 12-mile run through the sleet and wind with the TU Cross Country team running sprints next to us.  This is why I look a little bit more out-of-my-mind than usual:)
Love that my bug had the courage to change up her hair style.  
It is hard to be 8 and to try something different.  Love her new "do"!


No comments: