Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Trick or Treat!



We have been busy around here getting costumes together and carving our pumpkins for Halloween...
we even put the little one to work!
I love how this little guy insisted he get a green pumpkin. Here he is trying to decide what type of face to paint.
With Halloween being on a Monday our weekend before was filled with lots of candy-filled activities. By the time the actual night rolled around I thought my kids would for sure be sick of dressing up and might possibly be sick of eating candy.
I was wrong!!!
They were wound up and ready to go trick-or-treating!
Introducing my very own
Ariel and Superman!
Pebbles loved Halloween!
She was literally trying to run from house to house to keep up with her brother and sisters. She immediately got the hang of it and starting reaching into bowls and grabbing handfuls of candy.
One of our best Halloween's yet!
Don't remember when the weather was this perfect for trick-or-treating.

No comments: