Tuesday, June 21, 2011

And She's Walking!


Okay, so I don't get the Mom of the Year award for being this late on documenting my daughter's first steps. It just seemed like every time she did it my camera was not in sight.

Miss Caroline took her first steps June 12th!
We had just finished an evening at the driving range hitting golf balls (which translates to me walking Caroline around for an hour while Kyle and my other three got to hit balls). As we got everyone in the car to head home I remember looking at Kyle and saying, "I am so ready for her to walk on her own!" Once we were home and everyone was showered and in jammies we were all hanging out in Caroline's room. Kyle stood her up and told her to walk to her mommy and by golly she did! Crazy thing is that I spent the rest of the night sad because I really wasn't ready for her to take those first steps. As I watched her do it I realized this is the last time I will get to watch one of my babies do this. This soon passed and I am so ready for that next phase:)
Please bare with me on these shots, I was trying to snap them and encourage her to walk towards me at the same time.





Way to go Caroline! We are so proud of you and can't wait to run after you soon!

No comments: