Thursday, December 2, 2010

Miss Margaret Turns Four!!!

Look who is four in the house!!!!!
Yes, my little cutie patootie (is that even a word, doesn't look like it) is a big girl now. She turned four last week and it was a week full of celebrations. I actually CAN believe that she is four because sometimes I have to remind myself that she is two years younger than her sister. She is so independent that I sometimes visualize them as the same age. Of all of my babies I believe that this one has grown up the fastest. With her little brother only 18 months behind her she went from my baby girl to a big girl super quick without even complaining about it. The one thing that still keeps her my baby girl is late in the day when she is tired you will find her in a little ball on the couch with her bobbie (aka: blankie) and her thumb in her mouth. She has told us for the last year that when she turned four she wasn't going to suck it any more. Well she is four and still sucking the thumb, it's just her thing and I am not messing with it:) She won't go to college with her thumb in her mouth...right?
Top Ten Things I Love About Margaret...

1. she is full of sassy spunk
2. she loves to bust a groove with her momma
3. she tells you like it is (wish I could be more like this!), doesn't hold a thing back, and lets you know what exactly she is thinking even if it sometimes isn't very nice
4. has a sensitive side that is as sweet as can be.
5. she loves to get her sleep. still a 2-3 hour afternoon napper:)
6. wants to be a doctor like her daddy and go to lunch with him everyday. when I asked if I could come too I was told "no". See # 3
7. has a deep belly laugh that is contagious
8. will wear anything I set out for her and not complain
9. likes to try new things
10. all she wanted for her birthday was a guitar
She has wanted to go to a KU basketball game since last season. Actually they all have so last week we surprised them. We didn't tell them where we were going until we walked into Allen Fieldhouse. They couldn't believe it, they were blown away. It was so fun watching them as they watched the game. Between the noise level, the cheerleaders to watch, and keeping track of Jayhawk baskets they were worn out by the end of the game.
More partying at Chuck-E-Cheese with the gang

Loved getting to do the ticket blaster!
She even got to have a special lunch with her cousins on her actual day. So glad that Mimi could make this happen, they had a blast!
Happy Birthday my sweet girl!
We love you to the moon and back!

No comments: