Tuesday, November 2, 2010

TrIcK oR tReAt

We had a great Halloween this year but boy am I so over it!
I was putting decorations away two minutes after tucking the little ones in on Sunday night! I guess because it was on a Sunday we kind of overdid it on the celebrating.
Between Trunk'or'Treat, a couple of Halloween parties, and family coming over we were pooped before we even headed out to actually do some neighborhood trick or treating. I am just now coming out of my sugar coma and the kids are just coming down from their sugar high!
This year we had a...
Cowgirl
Second year in a row for this one. She actually wanted to wear last year's costume. She tried it on and saw that she had grown taller over the last year. It was too short so we had to find another cowgirl outfit. She really just may be living out on a ranch some day, I am sure of it!

Dorothy
Complete with red shoes and all. Here I got to snap a quick pic of her as she was walking by during her school parade. I found the cutest Todo dog and basket for her to carry but apparently that is not cool in kindergarten. She ditched them the minute she got there.
Superman
Indeed he is! This costume fit him perfectly! Each time that I put it on him he actually wanted us to refer to him as Superman, he was no longer going to answer to Walter.
Bunny
She was soft, cozy, and just as cute as could be. I think that she loved her first Halloween:)
All the kids hanging at the Halloween party.


We ended the night with some fun trick or treating. This was the first year the kids went up to the houses on their own and Kyle and I just stood back and watched. It was great!
Hope you all had a
Happy Halloween!!!

No comments: