Monday, April 13, 2009

Coloring Eggs

After the brunch on Saturday we went to my parent's house to color eggs.  It was such a pretty day outside the kids got to run around and play.  I took my girls down to the little creek that I used to play near when I was little.  It was fun to see because they thought they were on this huge adventure.  They even got to ride around the yard on Papa's lawn mower, which was a huge hit.  Do you think they will still think this is cool in about ten years when we want them to really mow the lawn?  My brother's family was in town too and it was so nice to see all of our kids hanging out.  It was a great Easter but I did miss Kyle, maybe next year!!!
Walter and his first lawn mower ride with Papa.
Isabella riding with Papa
Margaret loved coloring her eggs
Walter and Aunt Allison
The cousins coloring eggs.

No comments: